About me





Hi, my name is Aimee. I am 12 years old, I have 6 people in my family. I live with my half sister half brother step mum and dad my other sister in at boarding school. My favourite sports are soccer and Hockey but I haven't joined any sports. I used to live in Auckland but now I'm in Rotorua. I go to Kaitao Middle School. My dad works at my school.When I lived in Auckland I went to this school called Don Buck primary. That school was a primary school and a intermedite school in 1!. At that school you got to wear muffti clothes. They now got uniform it light blue and navey blue. At Kaitao we have dark and navey blue. After school I get dressed and then either watch t.v or go on my sister's computer. I go on hers because my one doesn't have a harddrive in it. Usally I fold the washing every second day I fold the clothes. And every first day I fold the towels.We watch our normal t.v shows they are: The replacements, The suite life of Zach and Cody, Phinenas and ferb,Wizards of waverly place and Hannah Montana. And if we are lucky we will watch H2o just add water. My best friends in Auckland are Jessica, Liam, Kyle, Paige, Katie, Olivia. My best friends in Rotorua are Shaquile, Te Rina, Krystal.