My Long Weekend

Over the last 4 days we had a long holiday, On Friday we had teachers only day, On Saturday and Sunday was normal weekends but Monday was Queens Birthday holiday for New Zealand.
For teachers only day I had to come to school because Mum has to go to work, my mum is a nurse and she is some times very busy. Well back to teachers only day story I had to watch movies and got to play on Gimp, Gimp is a logo and button maker for web sites.
I also was allowed to play on the playground. Dad was very happy but very busy like mum.
Mum stayed home for the rest of the weekend with me and the rest of the kids while dad worked all weekend while he left us at home, but the cool thing was we went for a walk around to the brookland Rd shops we got takeaways actually chips and bacon burgers for lunch we had a really good time.